TRAINING AND TEACHING ON FIRE/ARSON INVESTIGATION & COURT ROOM TESTIMONY
Jody is a former instructor for Oklahoma State University Fire Service Training, Public Agency Training Council and The Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training.
Jody is a former instructor/facilitator for the IAAI teaching the Expert Court Room Testimony Course. This course must be set up and ran through the IAAI in combination with a local IAAI State Chapter.
As a result of Jody’s teaching at a national level he has developed several courses that can be taught to the insurance industry, insurance adjustors/claims handlers, police and fire service personal, law firms and public gatherings of professionals at conferences and seminars.
Jody has authored training manuals that are all based on NFPA 921; “A Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations” and NFPA 1033; “Professional Qualifications for a Fire Investigator” in combination with other national accepted documents/books.
Courses and manuals available for teaching in their entirety or in parts:
• Five Day Fire/Arson Investigation Course
• Two Day Fire/Arson Fatality Investigation
• One Day Introduction to Fire/Arson Origin and Cause
• One Day Wildland Fire Investigation Course
• Two Day Court Room Testimony Course (not the IAAI course)
• One to eight hour topics for workshops at conferences and seminars
Complete course outlines are available by request.
All fees for training are by arrangement with the client requesting the training.